Careers at Royale
Jr Cost Accountant
Location: 99 Newark Street Haverhill Ma 01832
Manufacturing limousines, custom vans and contract manufacturing for over 30 years. Every Royale product reflects the commitment of Royale’s skilled designers, coach-crafters, fitters, technicians and electronic engineers to build the finest vehicles on the road today.
Royale is seeking a Junior Cost Accountant to work in our coach building manufacturing facility. The Junior Cost Accountant’s main responsibility will be to verify and correct daily labor entries, define and track production costs develop trend analysis and create reports.
Location: 99-100 Newark Street, Haverhill, MA
Job Type: Hourly Full-time
Hours: 6:00am – 2:30pm M-F
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Labor collection accuracy, collection and reporting.
- Report labor trends at various levels
- Scheduling and resource planning
- Material costing
- Cash flow projections
- Overhead allocation
- Communicate with multiple levels of company staff
- Maintain safe, clean and orderly tools and work area
- Continuous learning in new skills techniques from colleagues and manufacturers
- Complete all required paperwork and documentation
- Other duties as needed or required
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience: 2-4 years of college level finance, business or accounting.
- Skills: Excellent computer skills particularly Microsoft Excel, familiarity with database, accounting and spreadsheet software, and a head for numbers. Work well under pressure in fast-paced environment. Be able to follow directions; evaluate problems and prioritize tasks. Ability to work well in small teams.
- Work in an office environment and on the production floor.
- Nine Paid holidays and personal time off
- Medical and dental plans
- Life and disability insurance
Interested candidates should submit resume and references to:
Royale | a Cabot Coach Builders Company
Department of Human Resources
99 Newark Street
Haverhill, MA 01832-1348